Step 1 - Login Screen
You first need to log in with your admin login credentials in your worksuite app.
Login as super admin if you are using worksuite-saas
Step 2 - Go to Module Install Page
Worksuite: After logging in as admin, Go to Settings -> Module Settings -> Custom Modules. And now click on the Install-Module button.
Worksuite-SAAS: If you are using worksuite-saas then login as superadmin and go to Settings->custom modules
Step 3: Upload module zip archive
- Download the latest files from the codecanyon of the Asset/Payroll/Subdomain/RestAPI module and Extract the zip file.
- You will have to upload the ModuleName.zip (Example:- Asset.zip) file on the install module page.
Step 4 - Install Module
- After the upload, the file refreshes the page.
- You will see the recently uploaded zip file. Click the Install button in front of it.
- The module will be installed and you will be redirected to the login page.
Step 5: Verify Module Purchase
You need to verify your module purchase for the seamless experience.
Step 5: New super-admin Login URL (only for Subdomain worksuite saas module)
Then new login URL for once you have installed the subdomain worksuite saas module will be changed from /login to /super-admin-login